Posted by : Unknown Rabu, 20 Maret 2013




[Hyomin] Oh~
It’s time to start the magic isshun de Be under a spell When you went up to the stage And spotlight on Your eyes are like a laser beam You bare my heart slowly marude Wearing lingerie Your finger snap!
 
yuwaku Scandal, mou Surrender konya Prisoner, Love Suggestion amai Flavor, Gime me your favor torikku ni hamaru

It’s a love suggestion yeah wakattetemo tomerarenai It’s a love suggestion yeah kasokushiteiku shyoudou Explosion

“S.U Double G.E.S.T.I.O.N” samenai

The circus has just started mekuru meku Show time Then you began the countdown My heart poped out You wispered sweetly in my ear ochiru Deep inside Now I’m going lose my mind My head crack up

yuwaku Scandal, mo Surrender konya Prisoner, Love Suggestion amai Flavor, Gime me your favor tori ka ni amaru

It’s a love suggestion yeah shinjitsunante miyaburenai It’s a love suggestion yeah miwakutekini kanjyo Explosion

It’s a love suggestion yeah wakattetemo tomerarenai It’s a love suggestion yeah kasokushiteiku shyoudou Explosion

You loves are yura yura How love me hara hara kokoro torimaku shinkirou Give me love, Prove it! Prove it! You got love, Show me! Show me! machiukeru subete Surprise
It’s a love suggestion yeah wakattetemo tomerarenai It’s a love suggestion yeah kasokushiteiku shyoudou Explosion

It’s a love suggestion yeah shinjitsunante miyaburenai It’s a love suggestion yeah
Again, again, again



*Correct Me If I'm Wrong
 *Follow @hausofrazib on twitter :)

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Statistics

Popular Post

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

- Copyright © The Razibelieve -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -